WHY EXHIBIT AT MAACM?
- Over 300 participants from six Mid-Atlantic states (DE, MD, PA, NJ, NY, VA) and the District of Columbia are expected to attend which includes urban & rural courts; county, state & federal level; limited, general & appellate jurisdictions
- Participants include high-level court leaders, program managers and decision-makers
- Exhibit area located in the food-break areas
- Perfect venue to get up close and personal with court professionals
- Spotlight on vendors at the Sunday Night Vendor Reception - Slideshow with your company logo & contact information - Ability to market your products and services
YES, I WANT TO EXHIBIT: $700 – registered and payment received by July 1, 2019; $825 - registered and payment received after July 31, 2019. Payable by check or credit card.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Two Company Representatives
- Your organization's website link on the MAACM website for one year
- Your company page on the MAACM Attendify App
- 6' table, draped and skirted with electrical outlet and two chairs
- Breakfasts, breaks, lunches and Tuesday evening Dinner Dance
- Electronic list of all conference attendees (pre and post conference)
LOOKING FOR MORE RECOGNITION?
Increase your visibility by taking advantage of sponsorship opportunities including: Plenary Speakers, Dinner Dance & DJ Event Sponsorship, Hospitality Rooms, Conference Lanyards, Conference At-A-Glance Schedule, and several End of Conference Prizes.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf, Spa and Marina, 100 Heron Blvd, Cambridge, MD 21613 (410) 901-1234. Website: Cambridge MD Hyatt Regency. Book Now & Save: Make your reservations on or before October 7, 2019 to receive the special group rate of $125, per night plus tax, per room. Please be sure to mention MAACM to receive this special rate.
Jeanne Seymour, Vendor Coordinator (609) 402-0100 x47248 Email Jeanne Seymour
Vicky Bartholomew, Vendor Coordinator (610) 344-6587 Email Vicky Bartholomew